Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Features in PUBS

What are the features in PUBS that people using PUBS really like?

On behalf of the scientific computing division, Kirby was polling us. PUBS stands for Python/php/PostgreSQL UBooNE Software; it is a data processing software framework designed by drinking Kazu, and each step of data processing is defined by a project.

Below is my reply,

The current PUBS, and it is really great PUBS, it really is. It relies on projects -- and we have the best projects, you know, we use the best projects in our PUBS.  It really is quite amazing just how great the project is, but I'm not really, in fact -- it is a project. A really good one and I've talked to people and, lots of people actually, and they all think what I said. It has a lot of appeal. It's really just all there and what it is. If people, you know, losers and whatever, if they don't get it, then what are you going to do? It's not like the idea isn't there and that, you know, it's what it is. I have to shake my head. Everyone is just shaking their heads. It really is.

No comments :